Sunday, 24 March 2013

Money Saving March: No Spend Week!

I'm on a mission to save money in March! I'll be posting three times a week with ideas and challenges. Free free to join in! :)

Despite Money Saving March, my bank balance has taken a bit of a hit again this month! I have had to pay for travel and accomodation to Scotland for a conference (which will be reimbursed eventually!), as well as buying some foreign currency for a holiday next month! :)

Challenge 9 of Money Saving March is to have a No Spend Week!

We have food and no plans that require any money coming up in the next week, so we've decided to have a spending detox and go seven days without draining the bank account! So I will be bringing a packed lunch to uni (as usual!) and hopefully spending part of the weekend starting my veg container garden (depending on the weather, but I can't wait much longer!!). 

Another good reason to have a No Spend Week is that I am only 15% of the way towards my goal of 200 No Spend Days in 2013, and 23% of the year has passed already! I need to get back on the case!

Anyone else feeling a bit skint this month? Leave your wallet at home, grab your sandwiches and join me! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Cotton Socks (6–12 Months)

Apna Showroom’s cotton socks for babies aged 6–12 months are crafted from soft cotton fabric to ensure comfort for little feet. If you are looking for baby cotton socks, infant socks (6–12 months), Apna Showroom Women's net Fishnet Lingerie Stockings - Fishnet stockings for women (Black Free Size) Pack of 2
Apna Showroom Baby Skirt Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Dress skirts frock girls Black
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee Length Frock skirts dress for 18-24 months 12-24 1-2 years baby girls birthday dress(Red_18-24 Months)
or soft cotton baby socks, this is an excellent choice. The breathable fabric keeps babies' feet comfortable. They are ideal for daily use, travel, and gifting. Durable stitching and attractive designs make them a favorite among parents.